Carolina Microwave Associates, Inc. operates a series of indoor and outdoor antenna ranges and chambers. These facilities support research and development, production development, and in-production testing. Carolina Microwave Associates, Inc. test facilities support programs for antenna and system integration from HF to millimeter wave with direction-finding, RF-signature measurement, and precision antenna gain/pattern capabilities.
- Antenna measurement facilities and capabilities include the following:
- A 6-cubic-foot quiet zone, 50-foot-long compact range
- A 6-cubic-foot quiet-zone, 100-foot-long tapered chamber
- An outdoor, far-field, true-free-space range
- A microwave/millimeter wave anechoic chamber
- Six outdoor bubble HF/VHF/UHF/microwave ground-plane ranges (including a 640-foot range)
- A 90-plus-acre RF field test range with 100-foot-high accessible transmit tower
- A RF systems integration and test lab
- A material measurement lab
- A wafer probe measurement lab
- An RF-circuit and test-fixture rapid-prototyping
For more information or to schedule range / chamber time, please do not hesitate to contact us or call 888-684-6248. We look forward to working with you.