Antenna Characterization | Anechoic Chamber
Carolina Microwave Associates, Inc. operates a series of indoor and outdoor antenna ranges and chambers. These facilities support research and development, production development, and in-production testing. Carolina Microwave Associates, Inc. test facilities support programs for antenna and system integration from HF to millimeter wave with direction-finding, RF-signature measurement, and precision antenna gain/pattern capabilities.
Antenna measurement facilities and capabilities include the following:
1) A 6-cubic-foot quiet zone, 50-foot-long compact range
2) A 6-cubic-foot quiet-zone, 100-foot-long tapered chamber
3) An outdoor, far-field, true-free-space range
4) A microwave/millimeter wave anechoic chamber
5) Six outdoor bubble HF/VHF/UHF/microwave ground-plane ranges (including a 640-foot range)
6) A 90-plus-acre RF field test range with 100-foot-high accessible transmit tower
7) A RF systems integration and test lab
8)A material measurement lab
9)A wafer probe measurement lab
10)An RF-circuit and test-fixture rapid-prototyping lab
For more information or to schedule range / chamber time, please do not hesitate to contact us or call 888-684-6248. We look forward to working with you.